The Finco Group was established in the late 1980’s when Malta launched its Offshore Business Centre. Finco Trust (Nominee) Limited was one of the first licensed nominee companies which was active in the registration and management of companies for non resident clients.
Finco Trust Services Limited was incorporated on the 12th September 1991 to complement Finco Trust (Nominee) Limited in the provision of incorporation, accounting, tax and secretarial services to corporate and individual clients, both resident and non-resident. Finco Trust Services Limited is a licensed by the MFSA as a company service provider.
1994 was a major milestone in Malta’s efforts to become an international Financial Services Centre of repute, with the abolition of the offshore regime and the enactment of a suite of legislation which paved the way for the financial services industry to develop in a planned and regulated environment.
Within this context, Finco Treasury Management Limited was incorporated on the 9th November 1994 and was licensed in terms of the Investment Services Act as a Category 2 Investment Services provider. Provision of Investment services have since grown to constitute an important pillar of the Group’s activities. Besides servicing an increasing client base, Finco Treasury Management has over the years successfully pursued investor protection initiatives and actions for an array of clients.
Another company in the Finco Group, Finco Control Co Limited was incorporated and licensed in 29th September 1994 specifically to provide Trustee services. As of 2015 Finco Control Co Limited will be merged Finco Trust Services Limited thereby leading to a streamlining of the Group’s activities. Incorporation, accounting, tax, secretarial and fiduciary services. Investment management services will be provided by Finco Treasury Management Limited.
The Finco Group is committed:
- To be the leading multi-disciplinary professional services organisation in Malta;
- To provide a diversified and multi-disciplinary service that satisfies our customers' needs with the highest standards of efficiency, professionalism and courtesy;
- To conduct our activities with integrity and respect for the norms of conduct of legitimate international business;
- To invest in the career development of our employees by the provision of continuing professional education and training of our human resources.
- To ensure that every employee should reach their full potential, advance and be rewarded based on merit, capability and character. We do our best to manage and operate our company with a consistent set of business principles.